Learning Lounge Support
Available to ALL students and ALL courses.
The Learning Lounge is for all students. It is an inviting learning space that students may access any time during the school day. Students can use the space individually, with a partner or in groups to
- complete classroom work, and projects
- access a quiet space to work
- have a time out from class
- seek additional adult support
- complete online course work, and
- access different learning technologies
The Learning Lounge is not a test centre but will provide exam support to students who require access to assistive technologies as per their Individual program Plan (IPP). Special presentations organized by the Guidance/Learning Services team will be offered to students throughout the school year.
Ask your teacher to work in The Learning Lounge