First Day of Classes
The school office and guidance office will be open on Aug. 27, 2020.
Our first day of classes is Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020 for GRADE 10 ONLY
- Grade 10 students attend ALL DAY
Our second day of classes is Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020 for GRADE 11 and 12 ONLY
- Grade 11 & 12 students attend ALL DAY
- There is regular busing for all students as of Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020
More information about the staggered entry is sent through School Messenger in August. Please ensure you've signed up to receive these important emails.
We are a school that follows the traditional calendar View our School Calendar for upcoming events and dates.
For system calendars, please visit: www.cbe.ab.ca/registration/calendars
School Start & End Times
Our bell times are available on our Contact Us page. They were updated Aug. 29, 2020.
Appointments for New Registrations will be available the week of August 24, 2020.
Students have two choices when submitting course change request forms:
1) Email your counsellor: Mr. Arndt – Student Alpha M – Z or Ms. Mensink – Student Alpha A – L from August 21 - September 6.
2) Print off the change request form from the Lord Beaverbrook website How to Register link and drop the completed form to the Guidance office at the school from from August 19 - September 4, 2020. PLEASE SUBMIT ONE REQUEST FORM ONLY.
Course change requests will NOT be accepted after September 11, 2020.
Guidance counsellors are very busy at the start of the school year. Appointments with counsellors are limited to emergent personal issues, and to students who have a scheduling conflict (look for “See Counsellor” on your timetable), until September 14, 2020.
Updated timetables will be distributed during homeroom period the first week of school. After that, changes will appear in PowerSchool. Allow at least 3-4 days after submitting your request for changes to be made. Continue to attend your current classes until changes appear. When changes appear on your timetable in PowerSchool you may begin to attend your new classes.
Please visit our Athletics page for tryouts and football information.
The school office and guidance office will be open on August 24 for new registrations. Please visit our How to Register page for more information.