In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.
Students travelling to school with their child in a stroller will be given a stroller stall. Please park your stroller first, and then move to other areas of the school. This is a safety issue as the school is required to keep the hallways clear and dry.