Career and Life Management (CALM) helps you develop your ability to make well-informed decisions and choices that contribute to the well-being and respect of yourself and others.
In CALM, you:
- Apply an understanding of the emotional, psychological, intellectual, social, spiritual and physical dimensions of health
- Learn responsible financial decision-making to reflect your values and goals and to demonstrate commitment to self and others
- Apply strategies to manage your wellness and lifelong career development
- Learn online at many high schools
myBlueprint is an interactive education, career, pathways and life planner. The tool can help you to explore and build your high school course plan and inform your course choices. Login with your CBE edu email and password.
- Learn about yourself using the 520+ assessments
- Plan for high school
- Explore post-secondary opportunities across the country
- College, University, and Apprenticeship Information – detailed information on post-secondary education and training options.
- Explore and compare occupations
- Find entry-level jobs and volunteer opportunities
- Create interactive portfolios for classes and applications
- Create resumes, cover letters, and budgets
- Set goals and action plans
- Document evidence of learning using pictures, videos, drawings, and audio recordings