In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student in grades 6-9. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not share their lock combination with anyone else
- are responsible to keep their locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security are a concern, the administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property with parent notification.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.