Attendance Line: 403-777-8190 then press "1"
In your message please include:
- The date
Your child’s name-please spell
- Your child’s teacher’s name
- The reason they are absent or late
Procedures Used For the Automated Call-Out Phone Program
- Attendance will be taken each morning and afternoon by the classroom teacher.
- Attendance will be entered into the computer. Each student marked absent or late will have an automated phone message sent to the phone number that you have given us. If the phone is not answered, it will try the number up to 5 times.
- Please listen to the message.
a. The message will say “This is a message from Marlborough School. Our records indicate that your child is absent or late today from Marlborough School.”
b. At the end of the message you will be asked to confirm that you have received the call by pressing #2.
c. If you wish to listen to the call again, press #1.
- If you have sent your child to school and you receive an automated phone message indicating that your child was absent from Marlborough School, you need to contact the school immediately.
- Please call the school attendance line, 403-777-8190, press 1, or main office, if your child will be absent.