A change from elementary school is having your very own locker! You have the privilege of a clean, functioning locker. Your homeroom teacher will supply you with a lock and tell you where your locker is. Most of the lockers are close to your homeroom classroom, but some are not. The purpose of having a locker is so that you have a safe and convenient spot to store your belongings throughout the day. Using your locker responsibly involves the following:
- Using the locker that is assigned to you
- Keeping your locker clean
- Labeling all your personal items
- Storing your belongings only in your locker and not in other school spaces
- Safeguarding (not telling others) your combination
Locks for student lockers will be provided and assigned to students by their homeroom teachers on the first day of classes. There will be a fee of $10 to replace locks that go missing. Students are not able to bring their own locks from home. You will also get a lock and locker in physical education.