The WinSport fees charged to support unique programming for NSS students include but are not limited to covering some of the following expenses:
- Facility rentals (meeting spaces for school assemblies and meetings, BNTC gymnasium, High Performance Training Centre, high ropes course, arenas, mountain biking, etc.)
- Membership to Bob Niven Training Centre
- External contractors (CSI staff: trainers, nutritionists, sports medicine etc.; WinSport staff: yoga instructor, athletic trainers, etc.). This is a major value added service unique to NSS.
- PE/AD Programs Experts/Programs: lacrosse, dance etc.
- Full time sports performance consultant
- Equipment (gym equipment, branded clothing, etc.)
- Staffing support for administration (limited total)
- Communications and marketing
- Technology supporting distributed learning (laptops, server etc. for student use)
- Guest Speaker honorariums
- Extracurricular Club Activities (Leadership, GSA and other clubs)
- Some school field trips are subsidized and/or paid through this fee
- Portion of fees for Team Building at Camp Chief Hector
- Discounted fee for Performance Training Centre