Last modified on
Graduation Tuesday June 29, 2021!
- Let’s be thankful we get to have a graduation ceremony this year!
- This is the current plan – we must be fluid as the restrictions may change
- Be sure to eat a good breakfast!
- 5 min appointment time slots – alphabetical – only 1 grad at a time
- DO NOT BE LATE! Do not be too early! Do not group together!
- Pick up your graduate gown and cap (leave suit jacket/purses with parents)
- Walk across the stage - grad certificates awarded, professional photo
- Exit, family photo time
- return gown, keep your grad cap, pick up suit jacket/purse
- All will be recorded and put on private YouTube
- Valedictorian – applications due April 30 12:30pm. Speak off May 14 12:30pm
- To parents
- To teachers
- To students
- Grad Video - Who wants to organize and compile?? baby, graduate, sport, casual
- Event Ends - Guests to leave and proceed to private ceremony if planned/allowed
Plan Now to Book Your