The main door of the school will only be open for student entrance from 7:52 – 8:07 AM. All visitors and students arriving late to school need to ring the doorbell at the front entrance to gain access to the school. This is standard practice at all CBE schools.
We appreciate the great deal of responsibility you have given us in caring for your child each day. We have several school procedures in place to make New Brighton a safe place while also maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for those with valid reasons to be in our school. Our safety and security procedures are reviewed regularly with staff and students. Our safety and security plans require the support of parents to be effective. Thank you for taking the time to review these procedures and for helping us make New Brighton a safe and secure environment for your child.
Sign-in and Sign-out Procedures
- All parents/guardians must go through the office and check-in when visiting the school; never go directly to your child’s classroom.
- All parents/guardians, who will be volunteering at the school, must sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave.
- Parents/guardians must sign their children in/out of school if their arrival/departure times are other than regular school hours.
- Parents/guardians/visitors must sign in at the office each time they visit the school.
- A volunteer/visitor badge must be worn to identify all adults to staff and students.
- Parents/guardians must pickup and drop off their children at the office.