In February, our school-wide focus will be kindness - kindness to ourselves, kindness in our classroom community, kindness in our school community and kindness in the larger community.
Upcoming Events in February:
February 10th - Kitsikaakoomiim Day
- We will be celebrating in classrooms.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please don't send anything for other children.
February 24th - Pink Shirt Day / Moose Hide Project Begins
- Wear a pink shirt if you have one!
- Students will be decorating a pin to symbolize the pledge they are making to foster healthy relationships
Oki, Tansi, Hello Families,
Welcome to the new school year. My name is Rebecca Viner and this will be my second year at Niitsitapi Learning Centre. Our school is a special place and I couldn't be more excited to be teaching Grade 1 this year.
Please check out school website for important updates and events. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hello, please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail.
P: (403) 817-3404
Please send your child to school every day with:
- A face mask
- Indoor shoes (to leave at school)
- Outdoor shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
- Extra snacks