As a new school that has opened during a pandemic, we are starting off slowly and would love as many parents to attend our meetings as possible. We currently have three meetings planned during the school year. If a fourth meeting is required, advance notice will be given to the school community. If you are interested in being part of our School Council, please email Michelle Brinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 6:00-9:00 pm via Zoom (School Council Purpose and Establishment Meeting)
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 6:00-7:00 pm via Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 6:00-7:00 pm via Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 6:00-7:00 pm via Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday, June 2, 2021 - 6:00-7:00 pm via Microsoft Teams - This meeting will be our required Annual General Meeting.
Our School Council Members
Co-Chairs: Hope Lewis-Wilcox and Robyn Robert
Vice Chair: Michelle Chalifoux
Treasurer: Brad Wiebe
Secretary: Kim Ainsworth
Key Communications: Lubaina Rupawala
Volunteer Coordinator: Not required during the 2020-21 School Year due to Covid-19 restrictions
Contact the School Council