In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual or partnered lockers and locks are provided to every Grade 4-9 student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
- may go to their lockers in the morning, at nutrition break, during lunch and after school. Students
should ensure that they collect all necessary materials for their upcoming classes at these
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $7 charge.