Students have access to learning materials and sports equipment at recess therefore:
- We encourage creative play at school and ask that expensive toys such as gaming devices, collector cards and hazardous play equipment (skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, baseballs or bats) remain at home.
- School is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No items are allowed at the school that could be used as a threat or a weapon.
Lost & Found
Please clearly label all of your child(ren)’s clothing, footwear and school supplies. Students and parents are asked to
check the Lost and Found. Clothing left at the end of each break will be donated to charity.
Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards & Heelys
We certainly encourage active living practices with children such as riding a bicycle to school.
Students are expected to:
- Walk their bikes when on school grounds
- Wear a bike helmet at all times
- Bring a lock to safely secure the bike
- Follow all bicycle safety rules
- Store all bikes in bike rack area
Please note: The bike racks are out of bounds during school hours. The school cannot take responsibility for the security of bicycles.Upon arrival at the school and for the safety of all students, cyclists are expected to walk bicycles on school grounds during school hours. When bicycles are brought to school they should be locked in the bicycle rack provided.
The school cannot be responsible for bicycles damaged or stolen while they are at school. In addition, safety regulations require that skateboards, roller blades and Heelys are not to be brought to school or used on school property.