- Students may arrive at 7:45 and enter the school and head to their classrooms - breakfast will come to their classroom.
- All doors are locked. Visitors must enter through the front door and ring the doorbell to gain entry. You will then be asked to check in at the office.
- Students will enter and be dismissed at their grade team doors.
- South side of the school: Grade ½ team, Grade KG and Grade 4/5 - Room 6
- North Side of the school: Grade 2/3 team, Grade 4/5 - Room 4 and LEAD
Visitors & Volunteers Sign-In
All parents, visitors and volunteers must report directly to the office and wear a Visitor name tag. This is done for the safety and security of all students. Former students are also asked to check in with the office upon arrival and will only be allowed on campus at the discretion of the administration.
- 7:45 - 8:00 relaxed entry - students are supervised inside
- Lunch Recess - 12:00 - 12:15 Division 1
- Lunch Recess - 12:55 - 1:10 Division 2