Our Parent Society is known as the Pineridge School Parent Association (PSPA).
Whether you are new to our school, or returning, on behalf of the PSPA, we would like to welcome you to the current academic year!
A primary focus of the PSPA is to increase communication between our school and families, and is committed to highlighting and communicating some of the more significant discussion topics and upcoming events noted at the School Council and PSPA meetings each month.
A major focus and purpose of the PSPA is to fundraise in order to provide additional opportunities, experiences, and materials to our students they otherwise would not receive. Thanks to your participation and support of our fundraisers, the PSPA is very excited to be affording our students Residencies for Visual Art, Storytelling and Sound Kreations! Throughout these residencies, students will acquire skills through a variety of developmentally appropriate activities, in a varied environment, and experience the health benefits that result from physical activity! The PSPA would also like to thank our school for making the appropriate arrangements and scheduling adjustments required to allow this to happen!
All parents/guardians of school students and the school staff are members of the PSPA.
Functions of the PSPA
- to strengthen and promote communication and fellowship between the school and parents
- to act as a “sounding board” for the school
- to assist the school politically, financially, and socially
- to encourage parent activities
- to help enhance the image of the school in the community
Parent Society meetings run from 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM, immediately after the School Council meeting at Pineridge School. Please see the school calendar or visit the PSPA website for details. All parents/guardians are welcome to attend.
- October 5, 2020 Zoom meeting
- November 9, 2020
- January 11, 2020
- March 8, 2020
- May 10, 2020
President: Melissa Molberg
Vice President: Karen MacKinnon
Treasurer: Meghan Pittman
Secretary: Crystal Carstens
Facebook: Pineridge School Parent Association
- Visit our Facebook page to ask questions, make suggestions and share. Notices of meetings, events and happenings at the school will be posted there.