Pineridge School will be offering the CBE Noon Supervision Service. If you have not yet registered and wish to do so, please register online through your My CBE / PowerSchool account.
Registering for Noon Supervision
Registration is required for students to confirm that parent/guardians are expecting their child(ren) to remain at school during lunch time. You can now register and pay online for noon supervision through My CBE / PowerSchool – if you do not have computer/smart phone access you can request a paper form from the school to register. If you have questions please call the school office at 403-777-6750.
Please note that the students that do not stay for lunch may return to school at 12:30 PM, 15 minutes prior to the afternoon bell (no earlier please), when regular outdoor supervision resumes.
Note: We are now a peanut aware school due to allergies. Please do not send products containing peanuts or peanut butter.
- walk to and from the lunch program.
- sit at their assigned places and quietly eat lunch.
- ask permission from supervisors to leave the lunch area.
- will keep their lunch area neat and tidy. These areas are used at other times of the day by many students and need to be in good condition.
- will eat the food they have brought with them – exchanging of food with other students is not allowed.
- will adhere to our safe, cooperative play expectations while on the playground after lunch.
- will not leave the school grounds at lunch unless they have written parental permission as well as school permission.
My CBE / PowerSchool Account
Using your My CBE / PowerSchool Account parents/guardians can:
Register for Transportation and Noon Supervision services;
Apply for a fee waiver;
Book a student conference;
- Choose how much and when to pay your fees. VISA, MasterCard or VISA Debit card are
Before you set up a My CBE / PowerSchool Account, you must:
Be a legal guardian;
Use the same email address the school has on file; and
Have your child(ren)'s CBE student ID number(s).
If you are not sure, please contact your child(ren)'s school.
Look under Links at the top right of this page for help on 'How to create a My CBE / PowerSchool account'.