About the School
The original school was built in 1910 and has undergone a series of additions and renovations to keep it up to date. Besides its academic classrooms and a comprehensive library, there are 2 gymnasiums, a fitness centre, an indoor climbing wall, 4 computer labs, theatre, band room, woods shop and foods lab.
The school originally was named Bowview School but was renamed in honour of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in 1953.
Labor Omnia Vincit - Hard work conquers all.