There are several ways to access information related to Grad; Wednesdays in Knights’ Notes, as well, the school has created a Graduation D2L shell and enrolled all grade 12 students, on-demand Home Rooms will be held as needed, students can ask their teachers questions, or visit the main office.
To assist you in your planning for Grad, we have included some key dates and times below.
- The Graduation Ceremony is on May 23rd at the Jubilee Auditorium at 10am
- Guest tickets can be booked through Ticketmaster at https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11005E91A7C92CFC
The password is your child’s Student ID number (can be found on their report card).
- The Graduation Evening Celebration is on May 23rd at WinSport from 4pm to 8pm. This dry event will include a DJ and small bites, including both food stations and a variety of hors d’oeuvres.
- Tickets are $60 per person; each grad and their guests must purchase a ticket in advance to attend. Please see the Business Office in person or email Ms Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request tickets by providing your name, Student ID and the number of tickets required. The cost of tickets will then be put into your PowerSchool account, and once you have paid, you will be able to pick up your tickets from the Business Office! Please request and pay for your reception tickets between May 1 and May 16
- April 3rd – Graduation Fee will be added to every grade 12 student’s profile in Power School – this fee covers the cost of the Ceremony (venue rental, graduation gowns, program printing, etc.)
- The Graduation fee is mandatory for all graduating students and can be paid on-line through Power School. If you need assistance paying this fee please reach out to our Business Manager Jennifer Morris at email@example.com
- There is no limit to the number of guests that can attend the Graduation Ceremony. However, all outstanding fees must be paid before guest tickets can be released.
- Please note if your child is 18 years old and has not signed a consent to release information to parents form you will not be able to access their information in Power School.
- May 18th is the Graduation Rehearsal at the School, and attendance is mandatory for all Graduates