Ramsay School offers a Calgary Board of Education-run lunch supervision program. Please provide food items that do not require cooking or heating.
Please check with the office for current fees for lunch supervision. All students who participate in the lunch program are required to register in advance.
Registration can be completed and associated fees can be paid online through your MyCBE/PowerSchool.
Our lunch hour is from 12:15 pm - 12:58 pm and is split into 2 schedules to accommodate cohort distancing.
12:15 - 12:37 pm 12:37 - 12:58 pm
Grade 1 - 3 Eating Time Recess Break
Grade 4 - 6 Recess Break Eating Time
- Adult Supervisors wearing orange vest are responsible for the supervision of students during lunchtime. They will assist students with whatever is needed.
- Students enrolled in the lunchroom program must be signed out in the office by parents before leaving the school.
- All garbage must be placed in the garbage bins provided. Students will be dismissed when their area is clean.
- There are plastic bins for garbage and recycle bins for juice boxes, water bottles, cartons and cans in the lunchroom.
- Green compost bins are available during lunch time.
We have children at our school who are allergic to nuts and related nut products. Therefore, we discourage the consumption of these products at recess and during the lunch hour. See more on our Illness & Medical page.