Welcome to the Ranchlands Learning Community. We have a vibrant community and look forward to working together as a team to provide amazing learning experiences. For the upcoming school year we will be continue to be a part of the “Start Smart Stay Safe” initiative with the Calgary Police Services, Mount Royal University and the Calgary Board of Education and Calgary Catholic Schools. The purpose of this initiative is to develop and implement a strength and resiliency based curriculum for our students.
It is our intent to:
- Design personalized learning opportunities for all students.
- Design learning environments that reflect good teaching and learning practice.
- Devote time and resources to develop learning profiles and plans so that students learn in deeper and more meaningful ways and students will achieve success with their learning.
- Develop relationships based on respectful treatment of all people.
- Discover that which is truly unique and wonderful about each individual.
- Direct our energies toward community and the common good.
- Determine ways in which each learner can meet with success.