Hi families, we have created this page just for you. On this page you will find information on supports available in the community. Please take care of yourselves. Your continued health and safety are very important to us at Ranchlands School.
Community resources for families:
211 is free, confidential, multilingual and available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Don’t like talking on the phone? Online chat is available from 12-8pm daily at ab.211.ca.
Why would I contact 211?
- I need food, shelter and/or transportation
- I need financial support to help pay my utility bill, rent and/or damage deposit
- I need to find mental health and addictions support
- I need information on Government programs and phone numbers
- I don’t know where to go for Legal support
- I want to volunteer for an organization
- I want to make a donation of furniture and/or clothing
- I am concerned about a friend or family member
- I am looking for services for a client
- We have access to thousands of other services
Alberta Government Covid-19 Supports Click on the link to access:
Alberta Health Services Click on the link to access:
- COVID-19 Online Resources
- Find Healthcare Services
- Social & Community (includes housing, food, sexual assault, violence)
- LGBTQ2S+ / Sexual and Gender Diversity
Get Help Now
Important Phone Numbers
Resources for parents