We take great pride in keeping a tidy school; both inside and out. We ask all our students to be good citizens by putting garbage and recycling where it belongs, and helping to keep our classrooms and playground clean. Also, a reminder that smoking is not permitted on CBE property. Parents and family members may not smoke anywhere outside of the school. This includes sidewalks. Your cooperation is both appreciated and expected.
Playground Rules & Expectations
As a school, we consistently review our playground rules and expectations with our students as needed throughout the school year. Safety is our main concern. Students engaging in behaviour that is unsafe or has the potential to lead to injury will be asked to stop.
- If it looks unsafe, we will ask you to stop
- Rocks and snow stay on the ground
- Stay inside school boundaries at all times
Use of School Recreational Equipment, Open Spaces & Play Areas
- Students are expected to use school and recreational equipment appropriately.
- Students are expected to play safe games that will not endanger themselves or others.
- Students are expected to respect the rights of participants in organized games and not to disrupt the activity.