Off-Site Activities / Field Trips
Throughout the school year, there will be a number of field trips and class activities offered to students. In some cases, a financial cost will be involved. While we try to space out these events as much as possible, we often have little control over when they are offered. In all cases, these activities are regarded as a valuable part of the school curriculum, and expectations are that all students will attend.
Some Recent Experiences at Riverbend School:
- Grade 6 Overnight Outdoor School at Kamp Kiwanis
- Grade 5 Exploring Wetland Phenomena at Carburn Park
- Grade 3 Visit to Glenbow Museum
- Grade 2-6 Swimming Lessons at Acadia Pool
- Grade 1 Field Trip to Telus Spark