For information on how to register through our lottery process, click on How to Register.
Please note that we do not have before and after school care for students. Parents are required to make their own arrangements.
Grades 1-9 8:10-2:50 Monday to Thursday & 8:10- 12:20 Friday
AM and PM Classes - Monday to Thursday
- AM Class - 8:10 AM- 11:00 AM
- PM Class - 12:00 PM- 2:50 PM
- Friday - 8:10 AM- 11:30 AM- Kindergarten students come on alternating Fridays.
REGISTERING FOR 2023-2024
- Please see this link to ensure your application can be accepted
||Alternative Programs - Registration - CBE
Students new to the CBE must create a SchoolEngage account and complete the form, in addition to following the process outlined below. Parents must view an informational presentation before requesting an alternative program. For details please visit your desired school's website.. For language programs, prior language experience is not required for registration and parents do not need to know ...
- We will be accepting Grade 1-9 applications through email and Kindergarten applications through SchoolEngage
- Students new to the CBE must apply through SchoolEngage
- Applications must be made between January 16 and noon on Feb 14, 2023. Proof of residency is required.