Registration at Riverside School
Riverside School is a Science Program. Registration for this program begins in January of each year and spots are chosen by Lottery.
Information for January 2022
Additional Information for Families- Alternate Program Registration Information
- If you were not able to attend our virtual Open House please see the presentation linked on this site.
- Expression of Interest for Alternative Program for the 2022-23 school year opens Jan. 17, 2022. Any Expression of Interest packages sent prior to January 17, 2022 will not be considered.
- An Expression of Interest must be submitted between January 17, 2022 and noon on Feb 15, 2022.
- Parents must reside in the catchment area when submitting the Expression of Interest.
- Families must reside in the CBE catchment area for Riverside School (North of Glenmore Trail and West of Deerfoot Trail). Students in neighboring communities outside Calgary are not eligible to apply. Use the CBE Find a School Tool to see if Riverside is your designate program.
- Due to the high volume of applicants if you do not receive and email you were not selected in the lottery for the 2022-2023 school year.
- If you are not selected in the lottery, your name is put on a wait list. If a spot opens up, you will be notified in the last week of June. At times, we have students who move over the summer. This would open up a spot in the first week of school for someone on the waitlist.
- Waitlists range from 20-150 students depending on the grade.
- In-person school tours and individual virtual appointments/meetings are not available.
- The kindergarten program is a half-day program 4 days a week, with alternating Friday attendance.