It is important that you call the school if your child is going to be absent or arriving late. Please report all absences to the Attendance Line at 403-817-3400. See more on our Attendance page.
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday - 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Our Business Manager, Deepa Madhavan is available at 403-817-3400. School fees and other charges are handled through the Business Manager’s Office which is located beside the Main Office. Students are encouraged to make use of the Business Office during their breaks and before and after school.
Sample of things that can be done in the Business Office:
- Hand in your expired bus pass at the end of each month in order to receive a rebate. The date and time will be on the announcements.
- Pay your school fees.
- Pay to replace a lost student ID card.
- Purchase a student parking pass.
We know that students are most successful when we communicate and work together. We encourage you to email the person who is most directly responsible for the answer to your question. Because our work during the day is concentrated around our students, our goal is to get back to you within 48 hours on school days.
Please see our staff list for emails and links to staffs' learning management systems.
First Contact - Connect Teacher
- Your child’s staff advocate (Connect Teacher) is your first point of contact regarding any questions. Grade 11/12 Connect Teachers are often the same as the previous year; grade 10 Connect Teachers will be assigned prior to the October Conferences.
- Subject Teacher – This teacher can answer specific questions about course outcomes, assignments and assessments.
- Community Learning Leader – This leader can answer questions about community activities, philosophies, planning and assessments.
- Success Centre/Learning Commons Staff – These professionals can advise on learning assistance/enrichment, technology and career/community resources (including post secondary and scholarships). While our focus is on supporting academic success and well-being, our Success Centre staff can also help link to resources for personal, social, emotional or family issues.
- Learning Commons Learning Leader - LPSmith@cbe.ab.ca
- Success Centre Learning Leaders - firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Coach/Athletic Director - For questions about a specific team contact the teacher coach directly. The Athletic Director/PE learning leader can also be of assistance.
- School Resource Officer - These members of the Calgary City Police work with our school/community and assist with matters of safety/security and conduct. Contact them through the school main office.
- Business Office - For questions about fees contact our Business Manager, Deepa Madhaven - firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Contact – Administration
** Note that administration will ask staff/students involved (again the people closest to the work) to provide information or attend meetings regarding your questions.
Our school profile includes a dynamic map with our designation area and walk zone.