Career and Technology Studies & Knowledge and Employability
Career and Technology Studies (CTS) and Knowledge and Employability (K&E) pathways build on the Career & Technology Foundations (CTF) inquiry-based, hands-on studies. CTS involves five main clusters composed of occupational areas with industry commonalities.
The 5 CTS Clusters
- Business, Administration, Finance & Information Technology (BIT)
- Health, Recreation & Human Services (HRH)
- Media, Design & Communication Arts (MDC)
- Natural Resources (NAT)
- Trades, Manufacturing & Transportation (TMT)
Cluster Courses Include
- Did you know that you have access to courses outside of Robert Thirsk High School?
- Be a student of Robert Thirsk High School and also take a course at the CT Centre. Opportunities are waiting for you! Career & Technology Centre: Students, you are invited to consider the unique hands-on opportunities available at the CT Centre. The CT Centre is located at the Lord Shaughnessy Campus, 2336 – 53 Avenue SW (403-777-7971).
- For additional opportunities to personalize your educational experience, please refer to the course offerings outlined in the Career & Technology Centre Course Guide at the CT Centre website: http://www.ct-centre.ca/