Welcome to Robert Warren School - International Spanish Academy
To those students who are in their first year at Robert Warren, welcome! We hope you quickly feel comfortable in our school community. To those who are returning, we hope you do so with a sense of positive anticipation. Our goal is that all students have a rewarding, enjoyable and challenging year. Try new activities, set goals you can achieve, and take pride in your work.
The staff of Robert Warren looks forward to working with both students and parents to create a school climate that is safe, comfortable, and promotes excellence in a wide variety of areas.
Robert Warren School Philosophy
Robert Warren School is committed to providing a safe environment where students, parents and teachers work as a team to foster quality learning, achievement and respect for self, school and community.
Robert Warren is a safe and caring community founded on a desire to learn, respect for one another and pride in achieving personal and academic success.
- What is best for students is at the heart of all our decisions
- Advancing student learning and achieving personal goals is attainable with the mutual support of staff and parents.
- Students must feel emotionally and physically safe at school to maximize their learning opportunities.
- Mutually respectful relationships among staff, students and parents are at the heart of the learning process.
- Collaboration is valued when making decisions for the school.
- Success and achievement are recognized and celebrated.
Who Was Robert Warren?
Robert Warren was named after the former Chief Superintendent of Schools, Robert Warren, who was a distinguished Calgary educator.