Respect Yourself & Others, Respect Our Environment, Respect Learning
- Our way of living and being at Roland Michener School
- Treat everyone with Kindness & Respect - yourself & others, respect our environment, & respect learning
- Positive Attitude – start your day with a positive attitude – think Growth Mindset
- Take responsibility for what you say and do
- Give 100 % effort
- Safety – Rules are put in place for everyone’s safety
Students have a responsibility under the School Act to respect the rights and dignity of others and to proactively participate in promoting and fostering positive relationships with others while:
- on CBE property;
- participating in school activities;
- traveling to and from school; and
- engaging in any electronic communication both on or off CBE property; or
in any other circumstances that may impact the school environment.
The CBE expects students to exhibit socially responsible and respectful behaviors so that teaching and learning are maximized.
Discrimination, bullying and harassment in any form will not be tolerated. Students are expected to behave in a manner that complies with the Student Code of Conduct and contributes to a welcoming, caring, respectful and safe learning environment.