Follow the steps below to register, add students and order/pay for lunches. You only have to complete steps 1 and 2 the first time and use step 3 for all future lunches.
Step 1 : CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to the Healthy Hunger home page, go to the parents corner and click on the icon “learn more”. You may watch the tutorial video providing step by step instructions on how to register your child. Next, click on ‘sign up a free account’.
- Fill in the information as asked – your email address will be your login ID. Once the information is completed you will receive a message that you are registered.
Step 2: ADD YOUR STUDENTS
- Login into your account, at the top left hand side of the screen, using your email address and your password.
- Next, you must enter the student information, enter one student at a time, andclick ‘add student’.
Step 3: ORDER AND PAY FOR LUNCHES
- Each student will have their own tab with their name on it. It will feature the order calendar – the fun lunch date, the restaurant and your payment status.
- Under the ‘payment status’ column, click on ‘Order Now’, the menu will appear and you can choose your meal and proceed to pay.
- Payment must be made through the website. Visa, Master Card and Debit are accepted forms of payment.
- Once you have placed and paid for your order, the student page will be updated and you will see that the Payment Status will indicate “Paid”, you may also view your order and receipt.
- All orders MUST be placed through The Healthy Hunger website. The website will only accept orders up to five (5) days before the Fun Lunch date.