Our safety and security procedures are reviewed regularly with staff and students. Ensuring these procedures are effective requires the support of all parents. Thank you for taking the time to review them and for helping us make New Brighton a safe and secure environment for your child.
Sign-in and Sign-out Procedures
- All parents/guardians must go through the office and check-in when visiting the school; never go directly to your child’s classroom.
- All parents/guardians, who will be volunteering at the school, must sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave.
- Parents/guardians must sign their children in/out of school if their arrival/departure times are other than regular school hours.
- Parents/guardians/visitors must sign in at the office each time they visit the school.
- A volunteer/visitor badge must be worn to identify all adults to staff and students.
- Parents/guardians must pickup and drop off their children at the office.