In order to avoid potentially dangerous situations:
- Use the intersection crossing with the safety patrols on duty (8:15 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:15 pm on Mon – Thurs; 8:15 and 12:30 on Friday)
- Do not jaywalk
- Do not use the school parking lot to drop off/pick up students
- Students should not enter or exit the school yard through the parking lot
- Do not stop/park in the alley as parked cars block the entrance to private garages
- Do not park in the bus zone in front of the school
Outside teacher supervisions start at 8:10 am. Do not drop off children prior to that time. Students wait outside the school until the entry bell rings at 8:25. Parents picking up students after school are expected to do so within a reasonable period of time following dismissal time.