School is a work place for both students and teachers. The following pieces of clothing are inappropriate for the school setting:
- Tank tops
- Tops with thin/no straps
- Crop tops
- Tops that expose excessive amounts of skin
- Dresses or skirts that show skin above the fingertips when the student’s hands are by their side
- Sunglasses inside the school
- Clothing that promotes the use of drugs or alcohol, makes sexual inferences or that has crude language, is unacceptable.
- In addition, for the safety and security of all members of our community, clothing that obscures a person’s identity, including wearing a hood is not permitted.
Students who do not follow the recommended dress code guidelines will be asked to put on alternative clothing, and in some cases, may be asked to go home and change after their parents have been contacted.