In order for students to have a place to store their belongings during the school day, lockers are available to every student. Locks, in grades 7-9, are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.