The mission of Rundle School Council is to foster the well-being and effectiveness of our school community and to enhance student learning. This is your School Council, so please plan to attend! All meetings will be online and invitation links will be sent out prior to the meeting. Meetings are held on Mondays at 6PM. Thank you to all those who have continued to support the School Council and we look forward to seeing many, many new faces. No experience required. Hope to see you there!
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Questions About Our Council
Can any parent come to school council meetings?
Any parent of a student at Rundle School can attend meetings. School Council meets once a month for approximately 1 hour and all meeting dates are published in the school newsletter.
How do I get involved?
Come to a meeting. You are encouraged to come out and be part of the School Council. You don’t have to hold a board position to be part of the School Council. It is a chance for us to work together to continue making Rundle School a wonderful place to learn. Whether you would like to participate, provide feedback, or just listen, your contribution will be noticed and appreciated.
School Council Objectives
- To encourage ongoing parental involvement in school activities and in the community.
- To improve and enhance literacy/achievement.
- To sponsor social activities to foster family involvement in the school.
- To promote a clearer understanding between the home and school in the matter of education.
- To promote parent education and awareness.
- To work with teachers and administrators as partners.
- To provide for the school additional supports and supplies.
Our School Council Members
Chair: Fautmee Abdulghani
Treasurer: Ngoc Schneider
Contact the School Council