Drop-Off & Pick-Up of Students
The Calgary Police Service and Calgary Parking Authority have been at the school to reinforce safe practices when dropping off and picking up children at the school. Our school has the following in place to keep your children safe:
- School doors open at 7:45 AM. Please do not drop your child off prior to 7:45 AM as teacher supervision runs from 7:45 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Between 7:45 AM and 8:00 AM students may enter the building through any door. At 8:00 AM all doors, except the main office, are locked. If your child arrives at school after 8:00 AM, please accompany them to the main office.
- At the end of the day students are dismissed at their designated door. If you arrive late please pick up your child at the back of the school (entrance door off of school compound).
- Please obey all road signs when dropping off, picking up students or visiting the school.
- We thank all of our parents, students and teachers for helping us keep our students safe throughout the year!