The open houses on the CBE website now link to the open house story on your school website. Be sure you create your news story before you submit your invitation. Or contact SchoolWebSupport if you need help.
- Download your Invitation / Open House / Event from insite: https://insite.cbe.ab.ca/system_tools/Visual_Identity_Standards/templates_and_letterhead/Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx library.
- Fill in the invitation.
- Make a pdf of the invitation.
- Create a news story for your website using the content from the invitation (see below) or email the invitation to SchoolWebSupport@cbe.ab.ca and we will create a news story.
- Contact SchoolWebSupport if you do not have an image for your invitation or for your story.
- Send your invitation to SchoolWebSupport@cbe.ab.ca so we can add it to the CBE Open Houses page and link to your story.
Place: Address [link to google map] on your contact us page. Click the map and then click the share button
and copy the code from the link to share. Open link in New Tab.
Entire contents of invitation goes here. Remember your website is mobile friendly and translatable so that's why it's important add all the content from your invitation.
Under the Links section, please add a link to your school profile (copy link from your How to Register page).
Under attachments, please attach your invitation. Please name your invitation name-of-school-open-house-date.pdf. In this example we are using links and images from William Reid School. Once this is done, please email SchoolWebSupport and we will add this to the CBE website events and open houses page.
It's also a good idea for middle/junior high and high schools to contact your feeder schools and ask if they want your open house story shared to their home page. If they do, please contact SchoolWebSupport and we will share it to those schools.