This story is for when the principal retires and the area office wants a new principal input survey posted on the website. The story usually goes up after the principal notifies parents in SchoolMessenger.
The image can be this: http://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/Sample/schoolwebsiteimages/survey.jpg
- Select the gear in the top right of the browser.
- Select SchoolBundle Site Govern > Post
- Title: Parent, Student and Staff Survey
- Paste content of letter from Area Office here.
- Add letter as an attachment.
Input for New Principal Survey | Start/end Date
The Calgary Board of Education welcomes input from parents, students and staff regarding the programming and leadership attributes you value. Your input is taken into consideration as part of the hiring process and will support the selection of a new principal for [SCHOOL] School. It is also shared directly with the successful candidate to inform their entry plan into the school. Please visit this link to share your thoughts. The survey closes [DATE].