As required by Alberta Education and a CBE Administrative Regulation, the principal ensures that by Nov. 24, 2021 the following documents
are posted to the school's website:
- School Improvement Results Report
- School Development Plan
- Report to Parents/Guardians on Fees
- Digital Citizenship Plan
Before You Post
You must be a website Editor or Approver to make these changes.
Download a template from our library (example: search "fee" for the fee report).
Before editing your website, make sure you're ready. For each of your reports, make sure that:
- They are saved as a PDF
- They use these names exactly:
Out With the Old
Your website should only have the current version of any of these reports. As you add the new version, make sure you delete any reports from previous years.
Get Oriented | Where To Post Your Reports
You only need to edit two pages in your site to post your reports. Make sure you put them in the right place.
Our School page (About Us --> Our School)
- School Results Report 2020-21
- School Development Plan 2021-22
- Report to Parents on Fees 2020-21
Digital Citizenship Page (Culture & Environment --> Technology Tools --> Digital Citizenship)
- School Name Digital Citizenship Plan 2021-22
Fees page ( Registration --> Fees)
- Put a link to your Our School page if it is not already there. Call the link Report to Parents on Fees.
Do the Deed
To add your new reports to the page, just follow the instructions for adding attachments. Once your new reports are added and you've deleted any old ones, remember to save and publish your page.