In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- are responsible for all items found in their locker
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep their locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. The school will provide locks. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $7 charge.