Learn and Share | CBE and School Budget and School Fees Information and Online Engagement
We know we make better decisions to support student learning when we build understanding and work together. That’s why we’ll be sharing information about the CBE budget and how we develop our own school budget and establish school fees for some services and activities through an upcoming online engagement opportunity.
During this online engagement opportunity, you will have the opportunity to:
- Where funding for the CBE comes from and how it is spent
- About the Resource Allocation Method (RAM) used to fund schools
- How we estimate, then finalize, RAM for our school
- How we establish school fees for some activities and services
- Share your perspectives on school budget and school fees
- Active online engagement will be open from until June 5.
Please visit this link and share your perspectives.