Our Learning Commons
Is the hub for our school learning community. It is for available to all students and is for research, reading and quiet study.
At this time, students are able to request a book from the Learning Commons through eLibrary. eLibrary is a online catalogue of books, magazines, audiobooks and other items that are available to CBE students.
Students can use eLibrary to:
- -See what items they can borrow from their school library.
- -Find some great online sites to help them with their homework.
- -Search the Calgary Public Library for items if they aren’t available at CBE.
- -See their library account, including borrowed and overdue items. (login required)
Are you looking to read a new book? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Open elibrary at to search and find the book that you want to borrow. Remember to use the Samuel W. Shaw Library.
- Fill out the Samuel W. Shaw Library Book Request Form to request the book you are looking for;
- Your book(s) will be delivered to your classroom.