Get Involved | School Council & Parent Society
- Sherwood School Council and Parent Society meet on the first Monday of every month at 6:30pm in the Sherwood School Learning Commons - Please come out and join us!
- Parents/guardians can make a meaningful difference for our students, school and community is to participate and support our Parent Society & School Council team. Have a voice and learn about the amazing things happening at Sherwood School.
- Check out the Sherwood School Get involved webpage for more information.
All parents are welcome to participate. Many committees are established at these meetings to deal with various items of school business.
School Council and Parent Association meets in the Sherwood School Learning Commons on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 pm.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates: Oct. 7-AGM, Nov. 4, Dec. 2, Jan. 13, Feb. 3, Mar. 2, Apr. 6, May 4, June 1.
- Chair: Loni T.
- Vice Chair: Laverne D.
- Treasurer: Vania C.
- Secretary: Crystal W.
- Casino Lead: Laverne D.
- Key Communications: Loni T.
- Riverbend Liaison: Loni T.
- Mahogany Liaison: Vacant
- Banting and Best School Liaison: Vania C.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org