We take great pride in keeping a tidy school; both inside and out. We ask all our students to be good citizens by putting garbage and recycling where it belongs, and helping to keep our classrooms and playground clean.
Also, a reminder that smoking is not permitted on CBE property. Parents and family members may not smoke anywhere outside of the school. This includes sidewalks. Your cooperation is both appreciated and expected.
Playground Rules & Expectations
Students are expected to go outside on a daily basis. Please ensure your child has appropriate clothing for the weather. Unless there is a severe wind chill, or the temperature is below -20C, children will go outside.
- Respect ourselves, others and our environment
- Ensure rocks/snow stay on the ground
- Slide down the slide feet first
- Climbing above the top of any structure is not allowed
- Only soft balls to be thrown against walls
- Stay seated on the tire swings
- One at a time on the gliders
Use of School Equipment, Open Spaces & Play Areas
Students are expected to use school and recreational equipment appropriately. Students are expected to play safe games that will not potentially endanger themselves or others. Students are expected to respect the rights of participants in organized games and not to disrupt the activity.