- School supplies are provided by the school.
- Learning materials such as pens, pencils, erasers, crayons and pencil crayons will be provided by the school. Students will store their belongings in either a pencil box or large baggie also provided by the school. Students may wish to bring a pencil box or baggie of their own (labelled) if they wish.
We request that students have a pair of indoor running shoes at all times while in the school. These indoor shoes will be the runners used for Physical Education. It helps to have shoes clearly labelled with his/her name.
Lost & Found
We have a coat rack and two baskets near the gym where we place all lost & found ittems. Please have your child check there if they are missing any items.
Bicycles / Roller skates / Skateboards
Students who wish to ride their bicycles to school are welcome to do so. We have three simple rules about bicycles:
- Walk it! Once you arrive on school property, please walk your bike.
- Lock it! Take your bike to the provided bike racks and secure with a lock.
- Leave it! Leave the area where the bicycle racks are. These rules help to keep students on the playground and the bicycles safe. Students are required by law to wear a bicycle helmet when riding their bikes. Helmets will need to be stored in the child's backpack this year.
All other items, skateboards, scooters, sled, and in-line skates, wheeled shoes are not allowed at school as they create both safety, storage and security issues.
Student Phone/ Cell Phone Use
If students need to contact home, we will call the parent for them or they may come to the office to call home after school. Emergencies will be handled by office and administrative staff. While students are not permitted to use cell phones during school hours we know that some parent equip older children with phones for safety reasons. As we can not be responsible for the loss of a phone, students will need to leave the phone in their backpack (on silent mode) for safekeeping.