The school learning commons is essential in assisting students to be lifelong learners. We provide a warm, inviting place where students can interact with different forms of literature, text, digital media and pursue individual interests. Our Learning Commons has been designed to allow for multiple function configurations as well as provide exhibition spaces for inspired works created by students.
The Learning Commons is open each school day during regular hours and students are able to access the Learning Commons on a daily basis. Students are allowed and encouraged to exchange their books regularly at the discretion of their classroom teacher.
- Students will receive a library card that they will keep in their classrooms.
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 students may take out one book at a time.
- Grade 2 to Grade 6 students may take out two books at a time.
- The loan period for students is 2 weeks.
- There are no overdue fines but if books are damaged or lost, they will need to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.