Please check our Calendar page for upcoming conference dates.
- 4:00 – 8:00 PM
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Below are instructions on how to book your 5 minute appointment with each of your child’s teachers. Students may attend with their parent/guardian(s) as they are key to their own learning progress. For those families that are new to SJAM, we have included some tips to help you have a successful conference experience.
Parent-Teacher Conferences can be booked using the conference manager through your MyCBE/PowerSchool account. If you do not have internet access or need further assistance, you are welcome to contact the office at 403-777-7670 and we will help you schedule your conferences.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact the school 403-777-7670 ext. 0.
Tips for Booking Conferences
- Come prepared with specific questions you would like to have answered by your child's teacher(s).
- Book your child's core teachers (Math, Science, Social and English) consecutively. These teachers can all be found in the gym and it will reduce your travel time.
- Book your child's option and Phys Ed/Health teachers before or after meeting with core teachers.
- Schedule a 5 minute break between each interview to give you time to travel.
- Connect with teachers in advance if you want to discuss something specifically.
- Be on time for your interview and respect other people's bookings. When the announcement is made to move to your next interview, please do so. If more time is required please discuss an additional meeting with your child's teacher or see if they have an opening later in the day/evening.