In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean (including no stickers or glue)
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5 charge.
Students are responsible for the condition of their assigned lockers. Locker door replacement cost is approximately $100. Removal of glue or decals costs approximately $30 per locker.
Physical Education Lockers
Students are assigned a locker room locker to store their gym strip. Students put clothes and valuables in the locker during their P.E. class. All personal belongings must be removed from the locker room after each class.