Formal report cards are issued to all students three times a year: in November, March and at the end of June. Check our calendar page for exact dates of issue.
If questions or concerns should arise at anytime during the school year, please contact your child‟s teachers.
Addressing Educational Concerns
If parents have a concern with respect to their child(ren)'s learning they should:
- Contact the classroom teacher to set up an appointment
- Meet with the classroom teacher to discuss the concern
- In consultation set up a plan of action and a date to review the success of the plan
If parents feel they need to access the support of administration they should:
- Contact the administration and make an appointment
- Meet with the administrator and teacher (if appropriate) to discuss their concern
- Set up a plan of action and a date to review the plan